Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Guess what?!

Dear Abigail,
Guess who's going to be a big sister??!!!
That's right! YOU!!!!! Mommy and Daddy are having another baby and you are going to make a fantastic big sister, I can already tell! Mommy and Daddy told you over dinner last Monday and you didn't seem to care too much, but when asked specifically if you wanted a little baby boy or a little baby girl you said plain as day "BOY"! BUT, you also tell me that you have a sister in your belly! So we don't know which to believe! You've done such a good job at telling everyone you are going to be a "Big Sister" and then you let everyone know that that means you are getting a baby - or sometimes you say that there is a baby in Mommy's belly. Of course, you usually follow that up with running to Mommy's belly, lifting my shirt, pinching my belly and saying "I got your baby! I eat your baby!!" And then when I ask what it taste like you say " French fries"!! Ha!! You are flat out silly, and that's what's going to make you a great big sister! Just about six more months till you get to prove it to us!! Your new baby brother/sister will be here around September 25th, and all 3 of us are super excited!!
Love you big sis!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY, YAY, YAY for big sis Abby. I'm still cracking up over "I eat your baby." Hahaha!

Rachel said...

So excited for you guys! And if it is a boy we will have things to pass down to you!! Hope you are feeling good and enjoy your pregnancy!