Monday, August 22, 2011

Preschool


Dear Abigail,
Well, you are moving on up in the world and I couldn't be prouder. I probably should be a little sad that time is moving so fast, and I am or at least I want to hold onto that time for just a little bit longer, but I am so excited for you and your new big girl preschool class!
A couple of weeks ago, your EPS class had an 'end of school year' party. We had to tell your teachers goodbye, but not your friends, as most of them moved up with you!


And then, a couple weeks later we officially started Preschool. The biggest change I think is the school uniform! You do NOT like your shirt, and therefore Daddy does NOT like your shirt, and come to find out, I can get you a different shirt that might be a little more comfortable, but man alive, you look ridiculously cute in your little uniform!!!
Here's before school...
And then here's the after!!!!

What are you doing at preschool???! Every day I ask you "What did you do at school?" and you always answer with "Nuphin." Thankfully your teachers, Miss Amber and Miss Whitney, send me a report every day on a few things you do, so I can talk you into telling a few things but none it involves getting this dirty!!!! Whatever it is you are doing, you enjoy it. You used to cling to Daddy's leg when he dropped you off, but now you just take off into the classroom! Overall, I think you are going to love you some preschool, even if you come home filthy every day!!!
Love you big girl!!

No comments: