Sunday, December 9, 2012

Basketball!!!

Dear Abigail,
You had your first basketball practice on Saturday morning.  Mommy was SUPER excited because basketball is for sure my sport.  I LOVED playing basketball and was pretty decent, if I do say so myself and I know you are going to have the same athletic ability as me, probably more!  We do need to practice a little, and actually get you a basketball, but I see the potential.  You have the defense down pat, but dribbling is a different story.  No worries, I assumed you play down low anyway and not point guard BUT we will still work on it.  Here's a few videos I got of you and your first practice, you know, to show the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame in 15-20 years :)
See, defense is solid.  And Coach Layton always told me defense wins games.  Shooting and dribbling, well, we're working on those...
I can't wait to see your first game (in January).  And I can't wait to practice with you!  Maybe Santa can bring you a basketball???
Love you Glove (Daddy has already nicknamed you The Glove based on your defense skills!)

No comments: