Monday, April 12, 2010

The Clark Cousins go to the zoo!

Dear Abigail,
Last week, Spencer, Harrison and Caroline were all on spring break PLUS Aunt Steph had the day off PLUS it was beautiful weather, so... You don't have to be a CPA to figure out what's coming... We all went to the zoo! You had so much fun following Caroline everywhere and of course climbing on everything and running from one spot to the next. I tell ya, though, you did not care too much for the goats. You made Aunt Amy hold you the whole time, and you didn't even want to pet those stinky things. Ellie was a little hesitant, too, but Harrison and Spencer and Caroline had no trouble petting them. Caroline even got a brush after one of them!! We saw a lot of animals, but we didn't make to the giraffes this time. It was getting way too close to your nap time, and it was showing! Even Caroline noticed - she pointed out to us all at lunch that "Ellie was behaving a lot better than Abby." She's a sharp cookie, but I have a feeling we're going to hear that a lot over the next couple of, dare I say, years - don't say years... Anyway, as I've said before, thank goodness you are a cutie pie!!

Here's some pics!











Like I said, you had a blast. Honest truth, I did not get out of the parking spot and you were asleep! I thought that was pretty funny. And thankfully you were so tired, I took you right out of the car, changed your diaper and clothes, and put you in your crib where you continued to nap for 3 more hours! Fun, fun times! I'm glad we went!
Love you!!!!!

No comments: