Tuesday, December 27, 2011

On the 7th Day of Christmas

You pumped it up with your BFF!!
Dear Abigail,
On Thursday, Mimi had some 'things' she needed to so, and by things I think she meant 'take a break' but I don't blame her. While she was out and about, me you and Kate hung out in our jammies all morning, while we waited on your BFF to get off work. We waited what seemed like forever, but it was worth the wait. It was a pretty yucky, rainy day, so we had to think of something to do that would be fun, burn some energy, and be fun, so what about Pump it Up! Munford has it's own little pump it up and it was perfect! There was hardly anyone there so we basically had the place to ourselves, and we took full advantage!
You kept saying you wanted to race but you wouldn't wait on us to get to our spot!!

To say the least, this wore us out, more me and Sarah than anyone! We took a break and played a few games, particularly a alligator stomping game, which we dominated. You then played basketball, and, well, we've got some work to do before we turn you into a Lady Vol, but we've got time. We played ski ball, and only threw one ball off the table and then it was air hockey time. You played for a bit, but got quickly bored, so I took over. Sarah and I battled it out, but got so exhausted that we ended up quitting before it was over!!! Who knew air hockey was more exhausting than a jumpy house :)
A little more pumping it up and we headed home to get some dinner, pizza that is! And, little Sarah (your cousin) and Em were spending the night at Mimi's with you. Not me. I knew better and took Kate to Sarah's with me! You had fun with your cousins and Mimi assured me you were in bed super early. Apparently that wasn't the same for Sarah and Em, but that's what girls do when they are that age right. And besides, it's Christmas Niki!
I don't feel too bad eating all those sweets yesterday since I am confident we burned it all off today!!! And had fun doing it. But we always do with your bff!

No comments: