Monday, November 19, 2012

This Blog Is Going Private

Dear Abigail,

Mommy recently had a wakeup call.  I received a nasty comment on one of your sister's blog posts.  Not only was it uncalled for, seeing as this is a blog about the days in the life of a sweet innocent girl and not a political forum, but I have NO clue who this guy is.  So, I have decided to make your (and your sister's) blog private. I hate to do it because Mommy loves sharing your stories with friends and even friends of friends and even Mimi’s friends, but it was just way too scary when I realized some random, creepy guy was scoping her blog out, and probably yours, too.  With that said, I welcome anyone to continue reading the blog, I just will have to “invite” them.  Hopefully those who want to keep reading will shoot me an email letting me know they’d like to keep reading.  If they don’t have your mommy’s email address, then leaving a comment about who they are and applicable email address would be fine, as long as you leave out any comments regarding the end of the world due to the current president, or calling your momma a fool, or similar J. 

I love you Abby Faye, but private we must go!  Or, well, in a couple days,  so all our friends and friends of friends and Mimi’s friends can get a chance to join the secret club! 

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Mimi wants to be in the secret club too.

Amanda Billings said...

what a freak! Who would do something like that! Of course you know I want to be in Abby and Kate's secret club too!