Thursday, August 20, 2009

You have turned around...

Dear Abigail,
Taa-daa....

You have turned around in the car!!!! I am so excited and so are you. You absolutely love it and every time I turn around to look you are just smiling the whole time at me! You look out the window a lot too, and it's easier getting you in and out of the car. Yes, yes, yes, I know, we are 2 weeks shy of your birthday, and yes yes yes, the law does say you need to be 1, but you out grew your baby car seat and, well, I will give you permission to break one law. Just one, missy. Oh, but it's soooo much better. Last night daddy put it in, and today we made real sure it worked. We met Ms. Kristin and Jacob, Ms. Jill and Ms. Alicia at Wolfgang's for lunch. We were a few minutes late due to a little napping controversy between me & you, but it all worked out. You actually did really good at lunch, well, other than breaking the glass baby jar under the table, but Mommy takes full ownership for that. I think we may have scared Ms. Jill further away from babies, if that was even possible! After lunch, you and I ran a lot of errands, all for your big birthday party. I even brought you home for a good nap (since this mornings was a bit rough) and then we headed out for more errands!!! You did excellent though, all day, and I know it's all because of that carseat, and also because you love me, right?! Oh, and Mommy got you your first basketball goal! It goes in the "BAAAAAAAA" (that's Abby talk for 'bath') and you already know how to put the ball in the goal!! I've already called Pat to let her know you are headed her way in 18 years!!
Get ready for the weekend Love, it's a big one. Mexican/Titans/the Gang on Friday, lots of errands/yard work/house work on Saturday and Mommy's work is having a cookout on Sunday which I'd prefer you to be on your bestest behavior. Thanks in advance. Love you lots. Oh, and one more thing, you are getting SOOOO good at giving me kisses when I ask! Every night you give me one when daddy takes you to bed. it melts my heart... love you baby girl, or should i say BIG GIRL!!!!

No comments: