Friday, November 19, 2010

Parent Teacher Conference

Dear Abigail,
I can't believe I am already going to Parent Teacher conferences for you. At the same time, I'm so thanksful you can go to a school that takes the time to have these conferences for precious 2 year olds. So, last Tuesday, I met with Miss Brittney and got the full scoop on you!
First off, she was very happy to say that you were, indeed, such a sweetheart. She also said your vocabulary was way above average and more importantly, your way to articulate those words is just superb. She said you can tell a story from start to finish, and that you DO tell those stories, a lot. No clue where you get that from... She also mentioned that you play very well with your friends, specifically Addison, Adilynn, Madilynn, and any other form of those 2 names! Miss Brittney even said that morning you were able to round up your friends and get them to all sing together - you sitting in the chair and them on the ground, as you led them in song! Again, no clue where you get your leadership, or your desire to sing from... I was also told that every single day, you insist on putting all the babies down for their naps before you can go down for your nap. I wasn't so sure this was something positive in the eyes of Miss Brittney, but it sure does sound precious to me! And not a bit surprising as you love your baby dolls!! Of course, not everything was rosy and pink... She flat out said that you are a strong willed child - DUH. Didn't need to be told that. It's genetics my darling. And that you were in the early stages of the 'testing' phase, and I agreed with her. You are totally testing your limits these days...And apparently we need to work on your use of utensils. Well, I shouldn't say apparently, I knew this and we go back and forth at dinner about using your fork instead of your hands. So we're going to work on those fine motor skills and next parent teacher conference you'll be playing the piano!!! All in all, your teachers love you and think you are a special part of their class - and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual!! I know I heart Miss Brittney and Miss Sabrina! PS - they always talk about how cute you are dressed, too, which just adds sugar to the cake!

No comments: