Monday, November 21, 2011

Catching Up!

Dear Abigail,
A lot has been going on this last couple of weeks, of which I've documented none so far. But I did capture a few pictures and I'll storm my brain to try to remember a few other things...
First off, I've been wanting to document a few pictures of you with my camera phone!
You LOVE taking pictures of yourself and I find about 20-30 of these pictures a day on my phone...

And you were so gracious to capture a picture of Ellie at Mexican!!
Speaking of, we went to Mexican. Ha, like it took a lot to remember that. We've done gymnastics, and we've done lots of errand running, which isn't always the easiest thing. It also wears us all out, but you refuse to take a nap - unless it's at a random time where you just pass out...
That's right, you and your sister were just sitting on the couch and next thing I know you are both asleep...
We went over to Uncle Jaybee's house to watch the UT football game. Ellie's Nona and Papa were there so it was TONS of fun!! Oh and I FINALLY got a picture of our family in our orange!!!
You and Ellie played and played and played, as usual...
And were ready for bed before we had to mention it. HA. yeah right.
On Sunday, Mimi FINALLY arrived. You had been waiting on her for a while. You sat on the counter for the longest time waiting and waiting and waiting for Mimi. But she arrived. And we all got ready for a party for Kate! Aunt Amy and Aunt Jill were throwing a Sip and See for all the Clark family. So everyone came over to sip and see Kate! And you too of course! Although you did a lot of running around with Ellie, Caro, and Peanut (that's what you kept calling Alexis for some reason!!). You also some how found your way outside to the rocks. An no shoes. I took very few pictures, but got that some how...
Mimi stuck around for a couple of days to help out with you kiddos while I packed a few things up. And I'm pretty sure Mimi had her first dose of "Abby at 3"!!! Granted she is around a lot, but most of the time we have something to do. But on Tuesday, she kept you and Kate at home while I ran a few errands. Let's just say you changed her meaning of "bouncing off the walls". She was also very concerned that she would have to call 911 at some point. I assured her that somehow through all the falls and bumps and bams, you don't ever really get hurt. And you let her know that you could call 911 if needed - you sing your 911 song all the time!! Mimi left on Wednesday, but don't worry, we headed to Munford on Friday. More people were coming to sip and see Kate!!! But before that, we had to sip and see Papa Rob - at Mexican though! The whole crew went minus Aunt G and Daddy and we warned Papa Rob that it could be crazy, but you kiddos proved us wrong. Not too bad, I have to say. Papa Rob even took ALL the kids outside after the meal to run around. Now, he DID try to do it before the meal, but there was NO way I was letting you out of that high chair until I knew you did not need to be back in it!!! Overall, a good mexican night with Papa Rob.
Saturday morning we just got ready for the party. You were so worried you were going to miss the party, and reminded us multiple times that you had not eaten cake yet, so you couldn't have missed the party!!! We got all fancied up and took a few pictures...
Yes, that one scared me. And was as good as it can get!!!! And we sipped at see'd your baby sister. Well, you didn't really. You played upstairs with the girls. And your BFF stopped by and you let her know immediately that she was wearing your momma's shirt!!! She has the same sweater as me, and apparently you were rather angry that she took my shirt! After the party, you went with Ash-ash and Clara Lee to their friends Thanksgiving meal. Not sure what exactly went on there other than there was a dog, but the friends were nice enough to put it outside!!! You spent the night with Clara Lee and THEN went to her Daddy's family Thanksgiving!! You'll be a Waits before we know it! Again, don't have the details, maybe Aunt Ash-ash will be nice enough and write a little something about your visit????? Or at least post a few pictures???? (yes, that's me guilting your aunt). Mommy actually went back home and left you and Kate with Mimi (or well, Ash-ash for you apparently!!). I'm picking you up Tuesday and then it will be time to celebrate OUR thanksgiving!!!! Can't wait to see you - I miss you already. Love you, too.

No comments: