Monday, June 4, 2012

First Pedi

Dear Abigail,
You got your first official pedicure.  I say official because I have painted your toes once or twice before, but you got the 5 star treatment, and when I say 5 star, I mean it!  Just look and see.. 
Soaking...

Clipping...

Scrubbing.  Those feet needed that!

Scrubbing harder!

Massaging...

And painting!!!

The finished product!
YES! You chose purple!  Not pink, but purple.  I tried hard to persuade you to merge towards pink, but you wouldn't budge, so purple it was!  We had a good time and you really enjoyed it.  Mommy's not sure how often we'll go as it was not that much cheaper for you, BUT, it was fun and on our list of things to do on a rainy day, or on a day when Mommy REALLY needs a pedicure and I just can't seem to find time other than taking you along for the ride :)
LOVE YOU Purple toed girl!

No comments: