Monday, January 21, 2013

Sisterly Love

Dear Abigail,
You love your sister, no if, ands, or buts about it.  Particularly, you love getting in her crib when she wakes up in the morning or from a nap.  It's such a sweet moment to see the excitement on your face when I say "Kate's awake" and then you say "Don't come up there 'till I tell you to Momma." The other morning, I happened to still be laying in bed with the monitor when Kate woke up and you hopped in the crib.  I have the cutest video ever of you and Kate in her crib, but I can't seem to get it to upload.  It's rather annoying because seriously, it brings tears of happiness to my eyes every time I watch it.  But, I do have pictures, too.  And just ask me one day to watch the video.  Like when maybe you are debating on whether you like your sister, cause the video will convince ya!



Or maybe I was able to upload it...  




No comments: