Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pump, pump, pump it up!

Dear Abigail,
We made our first trip to Pump It Up today, and let me tell you something missy, YOU LOVED IT! Now, I had a good feeling you were going to enjoy yourself today, but man alive, not like this. You were everywhere, and Mommy was so comfortable with you being everywhere. It was a perfect world. You climbed the 'mountains' and slid down the slides and even made Mommy go through one of the mazes. Miss Kristen and Jacob met us there, but you were way too busy to even think twice about us! Unfortunately, I did not get a single picture, even though I lugged that big ole camera in there. Don't worry my friend, we will be back. Everyday from 10-12 if possible :) You played so much you not only fell asleep in the car, but when I got you home, you ended up sleeping for 4 hours, F-O-U-R hours!! Love me some pump it up!!!
Unfortunately, the latter part of our day was not as fun as the aforementioned. You see, today, I have been married to your Daddy for 4 lovely years! That's right, today is our wedding anniversary. We've kind of had a lot going on, not to mention have a lot that is about to be going on, so we decided to keep the night low key and just grab some dinner, with you, that is. I don't know what it is little girl, you just don't do good at restaurants. We decided to eat Indian, and figured we'd be good with you since it's a low key restaurant and it's early. All that did was put us in a quiet restaurant with a very loud toddler. You did okay at first, giving our server a high five and all, but within 20 minutes, you were "All Done" and that meant game over for me and Daddy. Instead of taking it to go, Daddy and I took turns walking you around outside. While there were only 2 other tables seated at the place, I think they were getting tired of you standing in the booth screaming "HELLO!!!!!" or hearing the actual screams when I made you turn around and sit down. Oh well, it was eventful, and you are peacefully sleeping right now. Maybe one day we'll all be able to go celebrate together!!!! Next year, though, it's just me and your daddy! I'll call Mimi :)
Love you baby girl, even if my anniversary was spent singing my ABC's on the curb of bank parking lot!!!!

No comments: