Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Dear Abigail,
Happy Valentine's Day!!!! You are and always will be my sweet, sweet Valentine! This year you really had a grasp on the holiday and told everyone Happy Valentine's Day! You also learned that giving hugs and kisses to all the people you love was what you did on the V day, so, of course, Kate got lots and lots of kisses today!!!
We had a fun filled day including opening presents this morning (you got a cupcake maker and 2 pretty pink books!!), then we went to your school Valentine's Day party where you had lots and lots of sweets and other goodies...
(You, Adelynn and Miss Whitney!)
(Miss Whitney getting her kisses!!)
Then, you and Kate had a nice nap in the car (Mommy's special treat!!) and then we met Daddy at the Indian restaurant for a romantic, okay, well, a yummy dinner! You even tried Mommy's dinner, but it was a bit too spicy for you so you stuck with the mac and cheese I brought!!
BUT, the funniest thing we did today was the "Things I Love" list! So Mommy tried this back when it was your 3rd birthday, but all you'd say was "nuffin", which was very aggravating for me SO I put it on the back burner and decided till your next birthday. BUT, then I thought, let's make a Valentine's thing! I mean, it is a list of questions about all the things you love, right?!!! Oh, did I mention that part yet? So, yeah, I asked you a bunch of questions about the things you love, and you told me your answers. You were super excited about it too, and I think the answers are a little funny, but here goes...
1. What is your favorite color? PINK! (of course it is!!!)
2. What is your favorite toy? Woody
3. What is your favorite fruit? Pineapple (didn't think this was it, but hey, that's what you said!)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (no question about this!)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut Butter and Jelly (another obvious response!)
6. What is your favorite outfit? Arial (i have no clue what this means, maybe your arial shirt... Daddy would be thrilled as he bought it for you, against Mommy's wishes!)
7. What is your favorite game? Angry Birds (yeah, did NOT see that one coming. First off, I wasn't thinking you'd think of a game on the IPad and second, I don't think you play this game!! Again, though, your response!)
8. What is your favorite snack? Goldfish!
9. What is your favorite animal? An Elephant. (yeah, Daddy would not be happy about that, but Aunt G and Uncle Bubba would! I think it was because Kate had an outfit with an elephant on, but again, your answers!)
10. What is your favorite song? Shooting Stars (Now, this made me laugh. This is the song titled "Airplanes " by B.O.B. Yes, that's right. And man alive do you love this song!)
11. What is your favorite book? The Cow Loves Cookies
12. Who is your best friend? Mommy! (swear to goodness you said that! I was really thinking Ellie or Clara Lee or even Chloe would make the list, or maybe even your real BFF Sarah, so when you said Mommy I immediately wrote it down and moved on, with a smile!)
13. What is your favorite cereal? Mommy's cereal and Abby's cereal. (I'm guessing we'll still be calling this in 10 years, but just in case, Mommy's cereal is granola and Abby's is the baby Oatmeal, yep, the kind you eat when you are 5 months old. Yep, you still eat it. Every morning. With Mommy's cereal. We don't ask...)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play on the park
15. What is your favorite drink? milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? No response. You didn't know what I was talking about, even though it WAS Valentine's Day!
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Simba!
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? I already told you Mommy!!! (see question #13!)
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pancakes!
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Abigail Faye Clark!

That last answer was the absolute best! I just hugged you and said yes, you be Abigail Faye Clark, because she is going to be awesome!!! So see, how fun was that right. Well, you insisted I do the questions, too, so I thought, why not! So here are my answers...
1. What is your favorite color? Green
2. What is your favorite toy? My Kindle
3. What is your favorite fruit? Pineapple (same as you!)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Modern Family
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? J Alexander's Chicken Salad :)
6. What is your favorite outfit? Jeggins, blue shirt, brown boots and a scarf!
7. What is your favorite game? A football game!
8. What is your favorite snack? chips and salsa, for sure
9. What is your favorite animal? A monkey - I've got one of my own!
10. What is your favorite song? Without You by Usher (you like it okay)
11. What is your favorite book? The Hunger Games
12. Who is your best friend? Abby and Kate, and then I guess Sarah
13. What is your favorite cereal? Granola with blueberries
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? watch Abby ride her bike
15. What is your favorite drink? hmmmm... I'll go with Diet Dr. Pepper
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? 2 monitors, because that means both my babies are in their beds asleep!
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Waffles
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Italian food
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? If I could be anything, hmmm, maybe a gymnast!

I can't wait to see what we love next year!!! Happy Valentine's Day sweet baby girl!!! I love every day and always!!!

1 comment:

Lil's BFF said...

That girl is wise beyond her years, wanting to be Abigail Faye Clark when she grows up! Happy Valentine's Day, Lil, my BFF (even though you picked your mommy over me. I'm sure you felt coersed:)