Monday, October 29, 2012

Yep, Again

Dear Abigail,
Nona and Papa were in town visiting Ellie and Christopher, so we decided to meet them at our favorite place, the zoo!  I think the animals are starting to recognize us because the monkeys were making quite the ruckus when we walked up.  I think they were happy to see us.  And Mr. Ray swam right up to your nose to give you a kiss!
I'm pretty sure even the animals on the carousel gave a little grin when we walked up...
The day was beautiful, even a bit too warm, and while we did see a few animals, you and Ellie were set on playing on the playground!  I think Nona worried a little more than Mom because she kept trying to find you.  That place is so big, but I had no worries, you know it by heart.  And as usual, loved the swings!
In the past, you have not been a fan of the big 'ropes course' and never would go more than 2 feet, but this day, you decided to take the challenge, and Ellie, of course, followed.  As expected, you climbed with great ease.  Ellie, however, did not, and ended up on my back up the rope course.  It wasn't pretty. 
After that, we decided we needed to head back to the house because I knew I had two very tired girls on my hands...
Your momma's never wrong - never!
Love you.

No comments: